The show will feature fresh swimwear looks from the 2016 collections of Maaji, Agua Bendita, Hernan Zajar, Malai, Babalú and Saha.
“When you bring six brands with amazing quality, inspiration and style together, you know it’s going to be an incredible, must-attend event,” said Mariana Jimenez Siqueiros, Marketing Communications Manager for Mexico, Central America and SAN, INVISTA. “The Colombia Trend Fashion Show will highlight the culture and color, passion and pride in these six stunning swimwear collections.”
Featured designers include:
- Maaji will present the Rhapsody Road Spring 2016 collection, which is inspired by happy-go-lucky adventure. The collection embodies summertime with bright colors and a versatile,“neuveaux-boho” look.
- Agua Bendita, one of the fastest growing swimwear brands in the world, will showcase a vibrant collection of exclusive designs inspired by the love of adventure. The brand’s 2016 collection is a blend of chromatic playfulness, vibrant graphics and festive prints.
- Hernan Zajar, who expresses the magic of the Caribbean and the splendor of the tropics in his sensual designs; the looks from his upcoming collection encompass the line’s joy, passion and understanding of the female form.
- The “result of the love that arises from the warm spirit and colorful beachwear,” Malai’s premium line focuses on satisfying modern, avant-garde, confident women with a sophisticated, bohemian style, vibrant prints and vanguard designs.
- Babalú, will feature authentic designs created to help women shine! The collection is inspired by details, comfort and innovation and a passion for providing opportunities for positive change.
- Saha’s name was chosen for its meaning – an Eastern expression which exalts beauty – and its style is characterized by unexpected prints balanced by innovative and clean silhouettes.
“From bikinis to cover-ups and much more, we know we are going to be wowed by the vibrancy and innovation of these swimwear designers,” Jimenez Siqueiros added. “Miami will definitely get a taste of Colombian style on July 19.”
Additional sponsors for this show include the W Hotel South Beach and SmartWater. For more information about the Colombian Trend Fashion Show c or to request access, please contact Cece Feinberg Public Relations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1950 in Colombia, Protela SA provides textile solutions for intimates, swimwear, active and ready to wear. Products focus on support, innovation, UV protection and reducing environmental impact. For more information, please visit www.protela.com