The LYCRA® brand sponsored the LYCRA® SWIM SALON during SWIMMIAMI, a tented venue located on the grounds of the exclusive W South Beach hotel in Miami Beach, Florida. It provided a world-class platform for designers and brands to show off their swimwear and resort collections that with LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ fiber. Swimwear brands Hot-As-Hell, Robb & Lulu, Silvia Ulson, Baes & Bikinis and San Lorenzo all held runway shows at the venue.
The fiber is often specified by premium swimwear brands due to its high quality and clear product superiority. Swimwear made with LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ fiber resists breakage and fit loss caused by chlorine and sunscreen, and lasts up to ten times longer than unprotected spandex.
In addition to fashion runway shows, key highlights from the LYCRA® SWIM SALON at SWIMMIAMI included:
• An invitation-only cocktail party for guests including professional surfer, and model Anastasia Ashley,
• A presentation by Pattie Ficorilli, Senior Marketing Manager of INVISTA on the benefits of LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ fiber, and opportunities available to upstream and downstream partners who utilize the fiber in their swimwear collections.
• An inspiring live model showcase that previewed 2018 swimwear trends entitled, "I AM WOMAN" (all swimwear created in collaboration with Stijlinstituut Amsterdam)
• The premiere of the new GLOBAL swim video that highlights the benefits LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ fiber delivers.
• At the Swim Show, Hammock and events on-site, 22 co-brand banners were featured in customer booths to promote LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ brand.
EXPERIENCE THE LYCRA® BRAND DIFFERENCE
LYCRA® fiber has been building brand equity through consumer advertising for nearly 30 years. As a result of this investment, the LYCRA® brand name and its iconic wave logo signify product superiority and quality assurance to consumers who look for it by name. LYCRA® branding adds value to swimwear because consumers view it as a point of differentiation.
Contact us today to learn more about how LYCRA® MOVES™ BUSINESS.