Innovation is in our DNA
While LYCRA® fiber was the first elastane invented, it didn’t stop there. The LYCRA® brand has grown to include a family of over 200 differentiated fibers designed to improve fabric aesthetics and performance. Building on this heritage of innovation, today INVISTA has nearly 1,000 granted U.S. patents for its unique technical offerings, and holds corresponding patents in nearly all of the countries where it has a business presence. In addition, you can rest assured that each and every LYCRA® fiber innovation and fabric certification program has been thoroughly tested, and all claims can be vigorously supported.
If you want to create lingerie and swimwear with an innovative attitude, start here.
Which of the following innovation(s) will help you differentiate your collection?
- LYCRA® BLACK technology - the first chlorine-resistant elastane with durable true black color
- LYCRA® lastingFIT technology - a unique innovation that creates swimwear that lasts up to 10 times longer than unprotected elastane
- LYCRA® SOFT COMFORT technology - the leading innovation to provide activewear and shapewear with exquisite comfort, enhanced fit and firm support
- LYCRA® T400® technology - the first in a unique class of fibers designed to deliver more durable stretch/recovery and moisture management
- LYCRA® EASY SET technology – possesses a unique heat-setting property that enables mills to save energy by 15-20%
- LYCRA® W technology - offers outstanding whiteness and dye pickup for deeper, richer colors
- LYCRA® BEAUTY technology - a pioneering shapewear fabric quality standard that is based on scientifically determined metrics that measure both shaping performance and comfort
- LYCRA® SPORT technology - an advanced program that creates customized fabric performance levels through Power, Comfort and Energy indexes
- LYCRA® COOLING technology - a cutting-edge offering that combines outstanding shaping performance with permanent moisture management
- LYCRA® FREEF!T technology - a superior choice for lightweight and breathable underwear with low shrinkage and a natural, cottony hand
- LYCRA® XTRA FINE technology - a fine decitex LYCRA® fiber solution for lightweight lingerie fabrics that provide exquisite “barely there” comfort
Innovation is Just the Beginning
No other fiber producer can match INVISTA’s ongoing commitment to its LYCRA® brand customers as it continues to:
- Generate business growth by investing in the development of fiber innovations designed to meet consumers’ needs
- Create market relevant offerings that set trends thanks to proprietary global consumer insights and analysis (In case you missed them, check out our latest trend reports: Intimate Apparel and Hosiery)
- Drive purchase intent by providing free instore hangtags that leverage our position as the only fiber brand with 90% global awareness
- Boost your “add to basket” rate on your ecommerce site with free digital hangtags for eCommerce sites or online garment catalogues
- Drive sales across multiple channels with customized co-branded marketing programs
- Increase speed to market by providing unmatched technical support that reduces risk and ensures consistent product quality
- Drive business growth across the value chain by helping to develop new apparel segments like athleisure
Move Over to LYCRA® Brand
Are you inspired by what LYCRA® fiber can do for your fabric or apparel? Do you want a partner that shares your passion for innovation?
There’s no better place to turn: Ask your yarn or fabric supplier about LYCRA® brand innovations when you’re sourcing your next collection or
You’ll appreciate the difference.
LYCRA® is a trademark of INVISTA.