Explore Fabrics for Swimwear
Rocle by Isabella stood out at Interfilière last year when it presented its very first collection of bi-stretch jacquard fabrics featuring LYCRA® fibre in both the warp and weft (made from a polyamide /15-20% LYCRA® fibre). Designed for the beachwear market, the high elasticity of these jacquard fabrics delivers a comfortable fit and a great look, while softly sculpting and enhancing the wearer’s shape. The firm used covered LYCRA® fibre to ensure the dependability and durability of its fabrics. Based on the success of its first bi-stretch collection, Rocle by Isabella is repeating its offer for summer 2019. The use of LYCRA® fibre in the warp and in the weft helps create embossed effects for vibrant designs:
- Gipsy Swing offers a brightly-coloured and flamboyant party feel that combines aubergines and greens, oranges and violets.
- Exotic Amazon enables you to meet the warriors of the Amazonian forest (local James Bond girls dressed in khaki and brick red, with a few touches of lurex).
- Retro Graphics features graphic motifs that are reminiscent of the 50s and combine warm colours with primary shades.
Discover Fabrics for Lingerie
The Rocle by Isabella printed fabric collection for the lingerie/corsetry market features polyamide weaves enriched with 20% LYCRA® fibre to provide quality and comfort. This creates lightweight fabrics that also offer a sculpting benefit:
- Mist is a theme steeped in finesse and subtlety that expresses a certain fragility with its elegant and delicate designs and evanescent colours.
- Opium, on the other hand, plunges you into a universe full of confidence, which revisits the masculine/feminine gender and is adorned with shimmering colours (midnight blue, brick red, teal…).
- Amazon echoes the seaside theme and is inspired by those fearless warriors. Sometimes it has primitive motifs, other times it has sequins, but all are expressed by dark tones inspired by the earth.
"Our whole team is very touched by this award, which highlights the passion of our profession,” remarked Emmanuelle Bonnetin, Director, Rocle by Isabella.
“Every season, we enjoy offering a collection that appeals to all of a woman's many moods and desires—a collection that's made to be comfortable and makes women feel beautiful and confident."
These new swim and lingerie printed textile collections will be presented at the Interfilière Paris/Mode City trade fair from 8 to 10 July 2017.
LYCRA® is a trademark of INVISTA.