An Innovative Attitude
As the original spandex fiber invented in 1958, innovation is in LYCRA® fiber’s DNA, and the brand stays ahead of competition by anticipating trends and carefully crafting fibers to meet ever-changing consumer needs. Only LYCRA® brand offers a portfolio of over 200 differentiated fibers designed to improve fabric aesthetics and performance. You also gain access to nearly 1,000 granted U.S. patents via an impressive patent estate, which includes COOLMAX® and THERMOLITE® technologies. Best of all, every LYCRA® fiber innovation and fabric certification program has been thoroughly tested and all claims can be vigorously supported. That’s why the LYCRA® brand name and logo have become a mark of distinction at the consumer level.
Experience the LYCRA® Brand Difference
No other fiber producer can match the LYCRA® brand’s ongoing commitment to its customers as it continues to:
- Generate business growth by investing in the development of fiber innovations designed to meet consumers’ needs
- Create market relevant offerings that set trends thanks to proprietary global consumer insights and analysis
- Drive purchase intent by providing free instore hangtags that leverage our position as the only fiber brand with nearly 90% global awareness*
- Boost “add to basket” rate on ecommerce site with free digital hangtags
- Drive sales across multiple channels with customized co-branded marketing programs
- Increase speed to market by providing unmatched technical support that reduces risk and ensures consistent product quality
- Drive business growth across the value chain by helping to develop new apparel segments like athleisure
Move Over to LYCRA® Brand
Are you inspired by what LYCRA® fiber can do for your fabric or apparel? Do you want a partner that shares your passion for innovation? Here is your one-stop shop offering unique fiber and technology solutions for the following segments:
- Activewear – Learn how LYCRA® SPORT technology is revolutionizing the segment by providing customizable compression levels that can be tailored to fit a specific end use
- Athleisure – See the innovations that have helped activewear and intimate apparel brands make the move to this ever-growing segment
- Denim – Explore the solutions that add the performance to jeans, including best-in-class LYCRA® dualFX® technology, which offers super stretch and shape retention for an optimal fit
- Hosiery – Increase consumer satisfaction and add value to hosiery with innovations that deliver run-resistance, greater durability and more
- Lingerie – Provide all-important comfort, fit and shaping performance to bras and lingerie that are designed to keep women moving freely all-day long
- Ready-to-wear – Add comfort and a flattering fit that lasts to woven or knitted apparel made with a wide variety of natural and synthetic fibers.
- Shapewear – Learn how LYCRA® SHAPING technology delivers the perfect balance of comfort and shaping performance
- Socks – Produce socks with in-demand features like stay-up power, moisture management and much more
- Swimwear – Learn why industry-leading LYCRA® lastingFIT technology (marketed as LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ technology) is a consumer favorite for any type of swimwear.
See how much consumers appreciate the LYCRA® brand difference in this revealing infographic.
Gain a leg up over competition
Outlast your competition by choosing LYCRA® fiber for your fabric and garment collections. You can also combine LYCRA® fiber with COOLMAX® technology for cool and dry performance benefits and THERMOLITE® technology for lightweight warmth to add even more value to your offerings.
Ask your yarn or fabric supplier about LYCRA® innovations when you’re sourcing your next collection, or contact the LYCRA® brand team today to learn how LYCRA® MOVES BUSINESS.
Follow Our Every Move! Be a LYCRA® Brand insider and connect with us on social media.
LYCRA®, COOLMAX® and THERMOLITE® are trademarks of INVISTA.