Choose LYCRA® SPORT technology to create activewear and athleisure collections that deliver the comfort and performance consumers demand today. This innovation combines the proven technology of LYCRA® fiber with the demanding testing standards of the PCE™ Index to measure fabric performance. Each PCE™ certified fabric comes with a performance report that takes the guesswork out of fabric selection.
Benefits for mills:
• Drive sell-through to brands - LYCRA® SPORT PCE™ certified fabrics tell designers everything they need to know about the power and comfort of a fabric and how it will perform in the real world.
• Increase customer satisfaction - This technology helps brands make better fabric choices based on the garment performance level required for a particular sport.
• Experience world-class technical support - Ensure product quality and gain access to fabric scientists who can map your PCE™ index numbers to tell you how you can improve your fabrics and build customer loyalty.
• Leverage free sales tools - Sell sheets and videos educate your customers about the benefits of this platform and may help you close the sale.
• Add value to your collections - Purchasing fabrics with LYCRA® SPORT technology gives brands access to merchandising materials designed to educate consumers about product benefits and drive retail sales. When retailers sell more garments, you sell more fabric.
• Differentiate your fabrics – This platform enables you to meet the consumers need for activewear that offers comfort and performance.
Benefits for brands/retailers:
• Increase speed-to-market - LYCRA® SPORT technology’s PCE™ index tells you exactly how a fabric will perform from a comfort and a compression perspectives so you can simplify prototyping, which can save you time and money.
• Reduce risk – You’ll always know exactly how a fabric made with LYCRA® SPORT technology will perform.
• Simplifies fabric selection - Avoid unpleasant surprises by choosing a fabric based on its technical performance and intended end use instead of price or appearance—you’ll save money in the long run.
• Add value to your collections – The LYCRA® brand logo is viewed as a symbol of quality assurance by consumers, who believe it indicates a higher quality garment that’s worth paying extra for.
• Differentiate your collection - Deliver the lasting comfort and performance consumers want from their activewear.
• Leverage LYCRA® brand power - From free hangtags and videos to co-branded posters, hanger cards, and digital assets – our POS materials are designed to describe performance benefits and increase purchase intent.
• Increase consumer satisfaction – Create activewear that will meet consumer expectations regarding comfort, fit and shaping/compression requirements and avoid product returns.
• Build brand loyalty – Encourage repeat purchases by offering activewear that delivers the comfort and performance consumers desire.
Benefits for consumers:
• Fabric performance levels are optimized to suit a particular sport and provides the right level of compression to increase the wearer’s performance.
• Performance benefits are permanent and don’t wash out
How much do consumers appreciate the LYCRA® brand difference? Find out here. For more information, contact the regional marketing managers listed below.
LYCRA® and PCE™ are trademarks of The LYCRA Company.
Learn more about LYCRA® SPORT Technology’s Innovative Attitude: