Converting to T859 LYCRA HyFit® fiber offers manufacturers of diapers, adult incontinence and feminine hygiene products significant cost savings in addition to the following benefits:
• Cuts overall elastic consumption by approximately 20%
• Delivers more meters per kilogram of fiber by replacing heavier decitex with lighter decitex which leads to fewer package-to-package transfers
• Fewer package transfers should result in increased diaper line uptime
• Decreases amount of product handling and warehouse space required
• Produces a more environmentally-friendly product with a smaller carbon footprint
• Reduces emissions and transportation costs through regional product sourcing
A patent application has been filed for T859 LYCRA HyFit® fiber, which is being manufactured in Waynesboro, Virginia before production rolls out to global facilities. Product samples will be available in each region so that customers may begin their own evaluation and qualification process. As with all LYCRA® brand fibers, this innovation is backed by unmatched technical support that helps diaper manufacturers keep their operations running efficiently.
You Can Make Waves Too!
The LYCRA HyFit® brand has refreshed its logo (it’s now red instead of blue), created a new website and developed a variety of sales and marketing materials supporting the brand’s new “Making Waves” marketing campaign.
To learn more about LYCRA HyFit® products for the hygiene industry, visit the brand’s booth at CIPDEX 2019, which takes place 17-19 April 2019 in Wuhan, China, or contact the marketing representative listed below today.
LYCRA® and LYCRA HyFit® are trademarks of The LYCRA Company.