Highlights from the Carnival
The “Extraordinary Fun Carnival” featured interactive games that promoted garments with different LYCRA® fiber technologies:
• Visitors entered the event through a tent shaped like the iconic LYCRA® brand logo.
• The first exhibit space introduced people to the freedom of LYCRA® fiber. Lights projected on the floor looked like fibers that directed visitors to read on the walls about the innovations.
• In the next room, each visitor’s body shape was scanned and projected on the wall to form three different silhouettes that showcaase the benefits of garments made with LYCRA® fiber type 962L: stretches to fit different body shapes, stays in place, and fits like a second skin. Here UBRAS promoted its intimate apparel that’s designed for next-level comfort.
• The LYCRA® FitSense™ technology room promoted activewear from Anna Sui Active in Chengdour and VFU and CHONG in Hangzhou. Consumers learned about this revolutionary product through an interactive touch wall. When a drop of this revolutionary liquid was touched it became animated before being transformed into patterns and printed onto a garment. This showed how this technology provides lightweight, targeted support exactly where it’s needed, without compromising on comfort or flexibility.
• “Treasure Hunt” and “Speed Challenge” promoted FILA sportswear made with LYCRA® SPORT technology, which provides exceptional comfort, fit and support tailored to suit a particular activity. A trampoline and ski simulator engaged the player's jumping and balancing abilities to demonstrate how this technology can help improve their performance.
• The “Rock Cowboy” climbing wall combined a VR game and real-world experience to promote stretch denim jeans. In Chengdu, LEE showcased jeans made with LYCRA® dualFX® technology that really hold their shape and offer exceptional comfort and fit, as well as jeans with LYCRA® XFIT technology that delivers 360° comfort and fit. In Hangzhou, Peacebird promoted its stretch jeans made with LYCRA® fiber.
• The "Fun Marbles" pinball game was the last level of the interactive games. Socks featuring LYCRA® SOFT COMFORT technology in the sock tops were displayed by Bananain in Chengdu and Caramella in Hangzhou. The game highlighted key fiber benefits: a superior level of comfort, long-lasting shape retention, and socks that stay in place.
• To make the carnival experience more memorable, visitors collected points throughout the exhibit spaces that were redemeemed for gifts from the LYCRA® brand and our exhibiting brands.
These activities made discovering how LYCRA® fiber technologies transform denim, underwear, sportswear and socks fun for attendees. Throughout the carnival, visitors could scan a "Look For Fun" QR code to launch a WeChat mini program that linked directly to exhibitors’ ecommerce sites for easy online ordering.
Differentiate Your Collections to Drive Sales
How can your brand participate in high profile, co-branded marketing programs? Start by exploring our portfolio of differentiated fibers engineered to improve fabric aesthetics and performance. Find your solution today!
LYCRA®, LYCRA® FitSense™ and LYCRA® dualFX® are trademarks of The LYCRA Company.