LYCRA® FitSense™ technology
LYCRA® FitSense™ technology is a water-based LYCRA® polymer dispersion that adds “weightless power” to garments for targeted compression, support and lift where it’s needed. The LYCRA® dispersion is applied to fabrics and garments by a simple screen printing process.
Based on a portfolio of patented and patent pending technologies, LYCRA® FitSense™ technology allows garment designers to provide increased modulus and recovery power in specific areas on the body.
LYCRA® FitSense™ technology is a solvent-free dispersion that includes the same molecule as LYCRA® fiber. When the solution is screen printed directly onto specific areas of a garment made with LYCRA® fiber, increased modulus and recovery power are achieved. Garment designers can create customized patterns or solid color blocks that provide functional performance benefits using standard screen-printing methods.
- Delivers targeted compression, support and lift where it is needed most
- Lightweight power zones are applied directly to fabrics for an enhanced wearing experience
- Creates a highly functional garment that stays in place and moves with the wearer
- Performance benefits are permanent and do not wash out
Benefits for Your Business:
- Uses standard screen-printing processes—print inside or outside the garment
- Eliminates the need for sewn-in or laminated panels
- Simplifies and optimizes garment manufacturing
- Delivers more power and comfort versus resins and silicone when molded
- Frees the designers imagination—ideas previously though impractical due to production or cost constraints are now possible
Recommended End Uses: