LYCRA® 3D technology
Hosiery with LYCRA® 3D technology contains LYCRA® fiber in every knitted course. This offers a number of advantages over hosiery in which elastane is knitted into every other course:
- Greater comfort and enhanced freedom of movement thanks to a more consistent level of compression over a range of body movements.
- A more uniform appearance and a softer, smoother hand.
- Increased garment durability.
Hosiery with LYCRA® 3D technology is typically steam-boarded for greater counter appeal. LYCRA® T178C fiber is specifically engineered for end-uses that require greater steam-settability than standard elastane and is the preferred yarn for LYCRA® 3D technology.
- Contains LYCRA® fiber in every course for 3-dimensional elasticity and enhanced freedom of movement.
- More uniform appearance and smoother hand.
- Greater durability than "alternate course" hosiery.
|T178C||Good Dyeability (to polyamide/nylon dyestuff), Best Heat-Setting Efficiency||Asia, Europe, North America and South America|
|LYCRA® T162C Fiber||Good Dyeability (to polyamide/nylon dyestuff)||Asia, Europe, North America and South America|